Monday, August 26, 2013

Need help with your CV?

These days in one way or the other many job opportunities come to me and I am connecting people I know to them. Yay! Many people have also mentioned they are looking for a job and I suggested a few sites to look here in Berlin: Startup Jobs Berlin, Linkedin, Experteer and Xing.

However, many need help in the step beforehand: updating their cv to be effective, crispy and one-pager and even making it more visual. For the former, the best it to use Get Interviews, they have a first resume critique for free and then offer several services but I found the first step really useful. For the latter, ResumUp with their visuals is really helpful as well to have your cv in a different and original format, combined with an about.me basic page to link your relevant profiles.



No comments: