Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Team Days at A'dam


Simon, Hinnerk, Peter, Chris, Ioana, Vita and myself will be from today till Saturday at HUB Amsterdam on a HUB Global team meeting for the first time altogether in the same city. Its definitely exciting and there is so much to talk about and work on as we usually only work with each other virtually and skype, google hangout, podio and HUBnet are great tools, but at some point not enough to really feel like a team, aligned and understanding where each one of us stands even if working for the HUB in different capacities and schedules. Loads of challenges and opportunities to work on! And we will miss Gail who is in Dubai, Jennifer in Bogota and Gabiza on maternity leave as well as Ruxandra and Dani who recently stopped working with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!

Also visit my weblog: Cheap NFL Jerseys